Fat Women of Color™ Collective
WELCOME TO THE
FAT WOMEN OF COLOR™ COLLECTIVE!
We are bringing together Black and Brown women of size to learn, connect, and explore together in a safe, affirming space in order to flourish and thrive. We prioritize both self-care for personal well-being and communal care for the collective good.
This is a fat-positive group created and hosted by Ivy Felicia, The Body Relationship Coach™ as a sanctuary for Black and Brown women of size who want to experience communal healing, growth, and evolution.
This is an affirming and supportive space to learn information, share experiences, and unpack issues that impact our well-being as fat women of color such as:
- Body image
- Size acceptance
- Mental and emotional health
- Sexual liberation
- Weight-Neutral wellness
- Racial justice
- Business and personal finances
- and much, much more
while learning and exploring tools that lead to sustainable peace in mind, body, and soul.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US
If you are looking for authentic connections in a supportive, affirming environment that celebrates your uniqueness and individuality, while supporting you in your personal growth and evolution, then this is the space for you. Join us!
WHAT YOU WILL EXPERIENCE
- A genuine sisterhood based on acceptance and compassion
- Connection with people who share your interests, who live near you, who do the same things, or who care about the same topics.
- Inspiration, thought-provoking conversations, and the lived experiences of other Black and Brown women of size
- Monthly themes that center your needs as a fat woman of color
- Weekly activities that foster group connection and personal growth
- Regular sessions and events created and hosted by Black and Brown women of size
- Exclusive groups and programs created by professionals and experts specializing in topics relevant to Black and Brown women of size
- Discounted, exclusive access to Fat Women of Color™ events and merchandise.
Join us now and receive a complimentary two-week trial!